St Andrews Infant School admits children from Great Linford village and the surrounding villages and from the wider Milton Keynes area.
We offer a full induction programme for new children commencing in the Summer prior to entry in September.
If you would like to apply for your child to attend our school, all applications are made via Milton Keynes Council.
Please click on the link below for the Milton Keynes Council School Admissions page. Here you will find information on starting primary school, admission appeals and changing school during the school year.
St Andrews Infant School Admissions Procedure
Admission to School
- We welocme parents and carers to come and look around the school - please telephone for an appointment on (01908) 605515.
- The application process is online via Milton Keynes Council. The deadline date is January each year.
- Milton Keynes Council will contact you directly to advise if your child has a place at your first choice school. This will happen in the March before your child is due to start school.
- Children start school in the September following their fourth birthday.
- The school offers a full induction program which includes visits to school and a home visit from the class teachers.
Places at our school are allocated by Milton Keynes Council, following their admissions criteria (please use the link above for more information). If you have any problems using the link please contact the school and we will be happy to provide more information.
The PAN for the School is 20