Our Vision and Values
We Care, We Share, We Learn, We Worship
We Grow… Together.
Our vision is to nurture children in a healthy, safe, creative learning environment with Christian values and wellbeing at the heart.
Our aim is to encourage children to develop a love of learning, independence, resilience and respect in partnership with parents/carers and the local community and to be active and responsible members of society.
Our belief is that every child can be what they want to be and there are no limits to their potential, they are encouraged to dream big and aim high.
Our school aims are firmly based around providing high quality education for all our children. The Governors, Executive Headteacher and staff continuously work together to provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum for each individual child, enabling them dream big and aim high, we believe there are no limits on potential, and thereby help prepare them for the challenges of our contemporary world.
- We provide a rich and lively learning environment in which pupils feel secure and motivated.
- To encourage pupils to be active in their learning and to develop the skills of independence and resilience in an atmosphere of mutual respect and confidence.
- To ensure that every pupil has access to a curriculum that is broad, balanced and relevant to individual needs, our diverse world and local community.
- To encourage pupils to dream big and no there are no limits on their potential.
- To encourage positive attitudes and a love of learning.
- To develop religious and moral values and empathy with all people.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers in the education of their children.
- To create a stable and caring community, both within and around the school, guided by the ethos of the Church of England.
As a federation of village schools we;
- provide a high quality, inclusive education based on Christian Values which responds to the needs of every child.
- provide a safe, secure nurturing environment that promotes high levels of well-being.
- Through our creative curriculum and bright inviting learning environment we inspire children to become confident, independent individuals with lively enquiring minds and a thirst for learning.
- Skilled, caring staff lead by example guiding children on their personal aspirational learning journeys through encouragement and support to work together happily and aim high.
- Acts of worship and reflection enhance opportunities for each child to develop understanding and respect for diversity in Britain and the wider world.
- Work closely with parents/carers, Governors our communities and use the local environment as a resources for learning.
Inspiring Learners, Growing Together
Our Vision is to:
- Nurture happy, healthy children who love learning.
- Create a collaborative learning culture across our schools, valuing what makes each unique whilst sharing best practises and an ambition for excellence.
- Inspire every learner to be independent, happy, confident and to aim high through a safe, creative, innovative learning environment.
- Develop a positive and supportive learning partnership based on trust and respect.
- Instil life-long values, beliefs and behaviours in our pupils as ambassadors of the future.